- Contact Us
Bookings : 01407 730035
- Grab a last minute Autumn Bargain.
- Click on our Special Offers or view on our Facebook Page
- Telephone Ronnie now for our latest deals.
Delightful Self Catering Holiday Cottage in Beaumaris
Beaumaris is not only famous for the largest of King Edward 1st castles but also its niche shops, boutiques, pubs, cafes and restaurants.
The sea front overlooks the Menai Straits with The Snowdonia Mountain Range as a backdrop. From here you can take a Puffin Island Cruise.
You can park outside the Coach House for delivery and pick up but for normal day to day parking we can supply you with a “ Temporary Residents Pass” which allows you to park in the main car park on “The Green” ( which is only a few minutes walk away ) for £20.00 per week.
The ground floor consists of a double bedded room and a twin bedded room. The modern bathroom has a bath with an overhead shower and a heated towel rail.
The kitchen has a dishwasher, washing / drying machine, microwave, toaster and 4 ring hob.
Full address is The Coach House, Gadleys Lane, Beaumaris, LL58 8DT.
- Sleeps 4
- Bed Linen and towels provided
- Sorry no pets
- Full gas central heating
- Free wifi
- Travel cot and high chair available
- A selection of books, games and DVDs available
- Dishwasher and washing / drying machine
- LCD TV with free sat TV,CD and DVD player
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Stair gate
- No off road parking
- This is strictly a no smoking establishment
The name Beaumaris means "Beautiful Marsh" and originates from the location of theBeaumaris Castle site which was built on marshy ground. The building of the castle was started in1295 and stopped in 1320 due to a lack of money.