- Contact Us
For more Information on our latest
offers please call 01407 730035 or
Bookings : 01407 730035
- Grab a last minute Feastive Season Break Bargain.
- Click on our Special Offers or view on our Facebook Page
- Telephone Ronnie now for our latest deals.
No 1 Plas Coch, Landmark Townhouse in Beaumaris, Anglesey - Sleeps 8
This eye-catching property stands adjacent to St. Mary's Church in the heart of Beaumaris with a wonderful view of the Snowdonian hills over the top of its commanding view of Beaumaris.
A beautifully restored landmark townhouse lying in the heart of the historic Anglesey town of Beaumaris. The accommodation is spread over 3 floors with two separate living rooms, kitchen, 4 bedrooms and can sleep up to 8 people. The bedrooms consist of three double bedrooms and a twin bedroom.
• Small entrance hall with an inner door leading to the main hallway
• A large living/dining room
• Modern well equipped kitchen with table and seating area
• Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine, Iron and Ironing board, Hairdryer
• Utility Room, with washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer, leading to WC
• A secure courtyard at the rear of the house with seating area and table.
• Master bedroom with en suite shower, wc and vanity washbasin
• Double bedroom
• Second living room with digital television and dvd player.
• Large family bathroom with bath, wc and wash basin.
• Twin bedroom
• Double bdroom
• The house has central heating and all bed linen and towels are provided
• Parking is available close to the house.
• Although the house has a no smoking policy, smoking is allowed outside
• Sorry no pets are allowed
FROM THE A55 (HEADING WEST) TOWARDS ANGLESEY, NORTH WALES
Exit the A55 at Junction 8A immediately over the Britannia Bridge. Turn Right the T-Junction at bottom of slip road signed A5 Menai Bridge and Beaumaris (A545)
After approx.1 mile take 3rd exit at roundabout along Mona Road (Ffordd Mona) Signed Beaumaris (A545). After approx 1/3 mile take 1st exit at roundabout signed Beaumaris A545.
Drive through Menai Bridge and carry on along this road, after approx 4 miles drive into the town of Beaumaris. Drive onto the main street - Castle Street and take a right turn opposite the Fish and Chip shop into Church Street. Plas Coch (the cream painted house) is 300m up this road on the left hand side immediately after St. mary's Church.
Address / Postcode for Satellite Navigation – 1, Plas Coch. Church Street, Beaumaris, Isle of Anglesey. LL58 8AB