- Contact Us
Bookings : 01407 730035
- Grab a last minute Autumn Bargain.
- Click on our Special Offers or view on our Facebook Page
- Telephone Ronnie now for our latest deals.
- Bookings are accepted by Puffin Holidays (Anglesey) Limited, hereinafter referred to as PHA, on the following conditions:
- The booking form, duly signed by the tenant or, alternatively a booking paid for over the telephone, is a contract of tenancy between the owner of the property and the tenant, with PHA acting as the agent on behalf of the owner. The contract shall be deemed to be made when the agent issues a confirmation of booking.
- Provisional reservations can be accepted by telephone and must be confirmed within five working days by the arrival of a deposit equal to 15% of the total rent plus a booking fee. Provisional reservations will be cancelled after 5 days is deposit is not paid or special arrangements being made such time without further reference.
- Where a provisional reservation has been confirmed the tenant is responsible for the total rent, the balance of which is to be received by the agent at least 42 days prior to arrival.
- For bookings made 42 days or less before arrival, the rent is payable in full.
- A booking fee of £15 is payable on all bookings.
- 3% Surcharge is made on all Credit Card payment transactions. (Debit cards are free).
- CANCELLATION PROTECTION SCHEME. A holiday booking is a legally binding contract. In the event of cancellation, for whatever reason, under the law the tenant is liable for any cancellation charges. In the best interests of tenants we can offer a holiday insurance scheme. Please ask about the options when booking.
- Properties are available for occupation from 4.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure. If tenants do arrive early and, with the agreement of PHA, take up occupation before 4.00pm no guarantee can be given that PHA staff, cleaners, or other tradesmen will not enter the premises before 4.00pm and no liability can be accepted for loss or damage to items left in the property. Tenants are asked not to enter without PHA permission and if they do gain entry do so entirely at their own risk without guarantee of readiness of the property for occupation.
- If tenants expect to arrive outside office hours (9am - 5pm Mon to Sat inclusive) the agent will make every effort to ensure that keys are available and that the property is ready for occupation. However, this cannot be guaranteed and remedy might not be possible until the first working day thereafter. The agent strongly suggests that tenants arrive during working hours so that any problems can be quickly addressed.
- Any damage, breakage or anything giving cause for concern noticed on taking occupancy of the property must be reported within 48 hours to the owner, caretaker or agent.
- The property, and its fixtures and fittings, must be cleaned by the tenant prior to departure. The tenant is responsible for any damage or breakages, which should be reported to the owner, caretaker or agent, during the period of occupancy. Such losses or additional cleaning charges (if the property is left in an unsatisfactory condition) will be billed to the tenant.
- The tenant will not cause any annoyance or become a nuisance to tenants or occupants of adjoining premises.
- Any articles left by the tenant can be forwarded on receipt of a minimum handling fee of £5 plus V.A.T. plus postage. Any unclaimed articles will be disposed of after 28 days.
- Neither the property owner nor the agent shall be held responsible for any accident, loss or damage, which may be sustained by the tenant, member of his party, or visitor, to their property, however caused. When a swimming pool is included in a property letting or if the property is close to the water, or if rental of the property entitles use of facilities provided by others, the owners and their agents cannot accept liability arising from the use of the pool or proximity of the water or use of facilities, which is at the tenant's own risk.
- If for any reason beyond the owner's control the property is not available on the date booked, all rent and charges paid in advance by the tenant will be refunded in full, but the tenant shall have no further claim against the owners or agent.
- Accommodation is let for the specified number of tenants only and excess of these numbers cannot be accepted. The signatory must be a member of the party occupying the property.
- Domestic pets are not allowed over the boundary of the property except where specified: when they are not permitted in any bedrooms or on any furniture. At the end of the holiday all traces of the pet must be cleaned from the house and gardens. "No Pets" in a description may not guarantee that pets have never occupied the property.
- The agents are responsible to their owners and tenants for the collection of rentals only and no claims regarding the accommodation will be accepted by the agents.
- Every effort will be made to ensure the standard described for each property and that all the items of equipment described and supplied by owners are in good working order. However, no guarantee is given or liability accepted if any breakdown occurs. Repairs are always effected as soon as possible, although inevitably delays do occur.
- In the event of any dispute between parties it shall be referred to the jurisdiction of the English courts only and any actions shall be heard in the court for the area in which the property is situated. Any contract shall be governed by English law and interpretation.
- All details in this online brochure are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but their accuracy is not guaranteed. In the event of disparity between the brochure and website the latter should be assumed to represent the true position.
- All bookings are accepted at the discretion of the property owner and agent.
- A security deposit, at the discretion of the owner/agent, may be required with some bookings, particularly single sex or young. If there is any cause to withhold this, in whole or in part, PHA will retain an additional 20% of the amount withheld to cover administration costs.
- Neither PHA nor the owner of the property can accept responsibility for work taking place outside the boundary of the property nor for any noise or nuisance arising from works over which PHA or the owner have no control.